What role will intellectual property play in those negotiations? Who will speak for the creators and innovators who are driving economic growth on both sides of the border?
The Macdonald-Laurier Institute is pleased to invite you to attend our event, sponsored by ACTION For Trade, titled Promoting Creativity and Innovation in NAFTA Negotiations, on the evening of Jan. 23.
Moderated by MLI’s Managing Director Brian Lee Crowley, leading thinkers from Canada and the United States will discuss the key issues affecting intellectual property during the negotiations:
- Richard Owens: MLI Munk Senior Fellow for Innovation and Intellectual Property
- The Honorable Charles Boustany: Former US Congressman (R-LA), Co-founder of the House Doctors Caucus
Featuring a presentation by:
- Josh Teitelbaum: ACTION for Trade
- Date: Tuesday, January 23rd, 2018
- Time: 5-7 p.m. Program begins at 5:30 p.m. Wine and beer reception to follow.
- Location: Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Hotel, 900 René-Lévesque Blvd W, Montreal, QC
- Room Name: Rue Saint Paul
Get your free ticket here!
For more information please contact:
Administrative and Event Coordinator